- Write your signature on a piece of paper.
- Scan the page and save it on your computer in a common file format: .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG.
- On the Insert tab, click Pictures > Picture from File.
- Browse to the picture you want to insert, select it, and then click Insert.
How do I activate an electronic signature?
Enable digital signatures so that users can sign part of a form. On the Tools menu, click Form Options. Under Category, click Digital Signatures, and then click Enable digital signatures for specific data in the form. Click Add.
How do I insert an electronic signature online?
- Put the cursor in the Word document where you desire to include a digital signature.
- Now, click the Insert button.
- Choose the Signature Line.
- A menu will emerge.
- Insert all the data in the expected fields.
- Choose OK.
- A signature line will now emerge in the Word document.
How do you start an electronic signature?
- Click review and sign link in email. In the email you received from the sender of the document to sign, click the link labeled “Click here to review and sign”
- Click prompt in document.
- Create electronic signature.
- Select signature option.
- Sign document.
- Finalize signature.