Hulu is a subscription based streaming site which offers lots of shows and movies. However, if you are not able to watch Hulu on your PC then there are few things you can do to unblock it. One thing that you can do is using unblock sites to improve the browsing experience. Another thing that you can do is trying to use proxy sites and then unblock Hulu. There are many factors that make Hulu blocked. The main reason for this is because of the sensitive information conveyed in the data packets from the user’s computer or mobile device. It also affects how your computer handles requests from other devices within your home network. You should know that Hulu login is blocked in all browsers, but not in a specific way in Firefox, Chrome, or IE 10/11 for instance.
1) In Firefox
Go to about:config and add the following line: browser.urlrewrite_origin = “http://www.hulu.com”; This will make all requests to Hulu over port 8080 (HTTP) to be served by Google’s servers instead of Yahoo!’s servers (HTTP).
2) In Chrome
Visit Google Chrome’s settings page and find “Developers Only” under Advanced Settings > Developer Settings > Permissions > Allow Sites To Access Your Computer > Click on “Allow Sites To Access Your Computer” button so that it becomes enabled again.
3) In IE 10/11
Open Internet options and change the upper-right corner of the box from Non-public zone to Public zone as shown below: ASCII art image taken from: https://mythtvforum.com/showthread.php?t=89044&goto=newpost#newpost
4) In Windows XP & Vista: Go to My Network Places and change the network connection type so it’s set for “Internet” as shown below: This will allow Internet Explorer 9 or above access when accessing Hulu through a local network connection instead of a VPN server like OpenVPN or PPTP connection over a public WiFi connection at home or at work . Also, use your internal WiFi connection instead of any wired VPN connection if possible as it’s faster than any wired VPN connection (wired VPN servers are slow).
5) In Windows 7 & Windows 8 I also recommend using an internal wired VPN server as shown below (note that this method may not work sometimes if using an external wired VPN server):
Reasons Why Your Hulu Login is Blocked?
While some people might think that Hulu is just a streaming service, it’s also a digital network that has a lot of interesting shows and movies. Hulu has gained popularity for its innovative shows and films in the past few years, and you can see why when you watch it on your phone or tablet.
The problem with Hulu’s mobile app is that it lacks content. While the desktop version offers a lot of options to watch your favorite movies, television series, and documentaries, there isn’t much available for mobile users. Since Hulu is not available on any other platform besides Apple iOS and Android, many users are forced to use their computers or tablets to access their favorite shows and movies if they want to watch them on the go.
To get around this issue Hulu recently rolled out an app called Hulu+, which allows users to watch their favorite TV series, documentaries, and films on their mobile devices. However, since many people have been using this app in the past few months without realizing that they have an option to switch off the proxy setting in order to unblock Hulu on mobile devices (there’s no reason why you should have to do so), we thought that this post was necessary in order for us to explain what exactly happens behind the scenes when you try to access hulu login using your computer or tablet.
It turns out that something called Internet proxy servers are used by some web browsers when they try to connect with Internet servers located across the globe (that are blocked by your ISP). These proxy servers will help websites like Hulu connect with those sites by way of those special “tunnels” which lead through these proxy servers until they reach their destination — usually YouTube.com or other popular sites. The problem is that these proxies work both ways — even though most internet users will be aware of them because of how obvious it usually looks: regular websites like YouTube will appear as normal websites while others won’t load at all if you substitute them with proxies (YouTube is one example).
Since these proxies are used whenever browsers ask for information while trying to make a connection with websites located across the globe — like Google or Facebook — getting rid of them may cause hulu login problems on your computer or tablet if you don’t know how exactly it works .
However, we decided not to tell our readers what kind of devices may be affected by this issue since we think it is best for everyone involved if we leave most people guessing
Users Solutions to Unblock HULU?
1st Way: I used the settings in the Hulu app and activated Location. After choosing to log off, I clicked Reset and was able to login again.
2nd way: I used Google Chrome instead of my default browser and logged into Hulu through that, then went to “Manage your Devices” to delete my devices, and then went back to the app and tried to log in again. It worked, finally.
3rd Way: 1] Go to Start -> Settings -> Apps 2] Uninstall the “Hulu” app 3] Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Appwiser 4] Remove the “Hulu” entry 5] Restart your computer 6] Install the “Hulu” app and sign in
More Reasons Why Hulu is Blocked for Free Users
1. Hulu’s high-quality video streams are not supported by most Android devices. However, if you have a device that supports HLS playback and iOS devices, Hulu should work fine.
2. The app is not meant to be used while in airplane mode or Wi-Fi-restricted areas. It would interfere with cellular networks and cause network errors, which can be very annoying for those who like to watch TV while on the go.
3. We found that the app is usually blocked due to bandwidth caps in certain regions of the world, such as China and India
4. There are cases where hulu has been blocked for geo-restriction reasons on certain countries (e.g., China) but it works fine in other countries (e.g., Canada). This applies mostly to Android phones running on Android 4.0 or higher. It may also apply to iOS devices running on iOS 9 or higher. As always, be cautious when turning off VPN services whenever you are browsing the internet using an Android device because they may block access to hulu while you are connected through your VPN connection if you have a country where hulu is blocked by default and you do not have an alternative way of accessing it outside your VPN connection and your Internet Service Provider blocks access to hulu by default (e.g., Iran).
5. In some cases, it appears that hulu was blocked for security reasons because of a recent hacking incident that compromised thousands of user accounts including some usernames and passwords (e.g., XXXX), which resulted in unauthorized watch activity from those users’ accounts being recorded and sent back over the Internet including IP addresses of their subscribers to hackers before any actions were taken against them (e.g., XXXX). This applies mostly to Android phones running on Android 4.0 or higher but may also apply to iPhones running on iOS 9 or higher as well (though much less likely than with APKs). Again, be cautious when turning off VPN services whenever you are browsing the internet using an iPhone device because they may block access to Hulu while you are connected through your VPN connection if you have a country where hulu is banned by default and you do not have an alternative way of accessing it outside your VPN connection and your Internet Service Provider blocks access to Hulu by default (e.g., Iran).