Microsoft Office is one of the best productivity suites around the world for managing professional projects. Whether you want to create and manage word-based documents, official presentations, data spreadsheets, newsletters, postcards, invitation, and brochure, Office assists you in all. Installing and activating Office is even easier these days as www.office.com/setup has everything you need to set up Office.
How to Redeem the Office Activation Code?
Several MS Office softwares, created to be utilized at home, comes along with a product key. If your Office setup came along with an Office activation code, then you have to claim it with the given below steps:
- Head to Office.com/setup in a browser.
- Sign to your Microsoft account.
- If you are visiting Office for the first time, then make a new account on Office.
- Provide your 25-character unique product key.
- Follow the prompts to continue.
- Voila, the product key is now redeemed.
How to Download Office Setup on Windows via office.com/setup
Here is how to download Office product to your device within no time:
- Navigate to office.com/setup using an internet browser.
- Head to the Sign In option.
- Create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Once you are signed in, head to Install Office.
- In case you want to install Office 365, go to Install Office apps.
- Hit the Install button.
- Hold tight until the process wraps up.
- Once the download reaches 100%, close the browser.
How to Install Office on Windows
Once the product is downloaded completely, follow the given below instructions to install the setup:
- Navigate to the Office installer that we just downloaded in the previous step via office.com/setup.
- Choose the Yes option to allow the computer to run the installation procedure.
- Now, accept the end-user license agreement.
- Go to Next.
- Hit the Install button.
- Wait until the installation reaches 100%.
- Once the installation completes, close the wizard and then reboot the system.
Office Application for iOS –
You can download the app from the office.com/setup site as well as from the apple app store. You can download each app separately or the bundled one. If you have not created the account, then create one and follow below instructions to install Office app on iOS;
Step 1 – Go to Apple app store.st
Step 2 – Look for Microsoft office or separate apps like Microsoft word.
Step 3 – Tap Get and begin the installation.
Step 4 – Open the app like Microsoft word.
Step 5 – Sign in with your Office account and tap NEXT.
Step 6 – Purchase a plan if you want to use subscription features. Otherwise, select Maybe later option.
Step 7 – Tap YES or NO as per your chosen answer. The Office will be automatically added.
Step 8 – You can add another account, tap OPEN, and click ADD A PLACE. For the OneNote app, tap SETTINGS and click Accounts to add another account.
Step 9 – Enter the mail and login to service.
Instructions to Update Office Software program
To get the latest version, go to office.com/setup and download the most recent Office software. If you have already downloaded and installed the setup, then you can follow below instructions to update office in different version;
If you have Office 2010 –
- Open any 2010 separate app such as MS word 2010.
- Create a document.
- Go to File and click HELP.
- Click on CHECK FOR UPDATES.
- Select the option INSTALL UPDATES or CHECK FOR UPDATES for office.com/setup
- If the above options are not available, then follow additional steps showing in the windows.
If you have Office 2013 –
- Open office 2013 app like the Word.
- Create a document and go to the File option.
- Hit ACCOUNT and select Update Options are shown under the Product Information tab.
- Click Enable Updates and select the Update Now option.
- Once the software upgraded and show the message that You’re up to date, close the window.
If you have newer version –
- On your device, open any of the Office.com/setup apps. You can open Word and create a new blank document.
- Go to the File option and hit ACCOUNT.
- Open the office account.
- Select the Update options tab shown under the Product Information tab.
- Click UPDATE NOW.
- Once you see the “You’re up to date!” message, close the window.